The Life Sciences Investment Programme (LSIP) is a £200m initiative managed by British Patient Capital designed to address the growth equity finance gap faced by high-potential UK life sciences companies. This is expected to attract at least a further £400m of private investment.
Through LSIP, we make cornerstone commitments to later stage life sciences venture growth funds with a strong UK focus, typically investing between £50m and £100m in each successful fund.
- Dedicated life sciences focus
- Funds providing later-stage capital
- UK presence in investment team
- Minimum target fund size of £250m
- Focus on funding UK companies